As with other charitable and voluntary organizations like ours, the inflow of funds is inadequate. We depend on FUNDS and donations from philanthropic people and organizations.
However, a constant and regular flow of funds is a dire necessity. PAPA needs resources to enable it to function smoothly. We have highlighted our achievements and efforts. However, it is not sufficient and for improved functioning of our 'Home', we invite institutions and the public at large to extend a helping hand by way of donations and support our project and make it one of the best in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh in India.
NOTE: PAPA is exempt from income tax under section 80(G), IT Act. It is also registered with Central Government under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976, registered U/S 6(1) (a) bearing Number:010350162.
It is our earnest appeal to all socially conscious people to bestow upon us their generous donations.
You can help them in many ways:
1. By adopting a child for one year - Rs.10,000/-
2. By adopting for education one child per year - Rs.4,000/-
3. By giving one breakfast/lunch/dinner for 60 boys Or 40 girls - Rs.1,000/-
4. By becoming Annual Member - Rs.1,000/-
5. By becoming a Life Member - Rs.10,000/-
6. By becoming a Patron - Rs.25,000/-
7. By donating anything in cash or kind towards the betterment of boys home and girls home.
Your contributions by way of cheques, may be sent to the following address:
Public and Police Association for Street Children.
City Police Lines, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam - 530002,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Boys Home : 0891- 2533866, 7036135551
Girls Home : 0891- 2523866, 7036135552
To Transfer Online:
SBI Bank,Venkateswara Mitta, Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh,India
Account Type: Current Account
Account Number - 34232562453
IFSC Code: SBIN005896